Plastic Building and Plumbing System standards in the UK – Are your materials ‘up to standard’. At The FH Plastics Centre we pride ourselves on being up to date with all of the current UK building requirements giving you peace of mind throughout your build and beyond.
Our Underground and Rainwater range is Floplast branded and manufactured to the highest quality.
- FLOPLAST are an established market leader in the manufacture and supply of Plastic Building and Plumbing systems in the UK.
- FLOPLAST operations and managements systems are accredited by BSI to
- BS EN ISO 9001 :2015 Cert – Quality Management,
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management.
- BS EN ISO 18001 : 2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
- BS EN ISO 50001 :2011 – Energy Management
FLOPLAST Underground Drainage Systems comply where applicable with the requirements of the following British Standards.
- BS EN 1401-1: 2009 PVC-U, Underground Drainage Systems (SN4)
- BS EN 13476-2: 2007 Structured Wall Piping Systems (SN8)
- BS4660: 2000 PVC-U, Ancillary Items (Rodding Eyes, Access Fittings etc)
- BS EN 124: 1994 Access Covers, Gratings and Frames
- BS EN 13598 – 1: 2010, Plastic Inspection Chamber for Drainage
- Floplast Drainage Pipe has a British Standard Kitemark
All products are subject to continuous quality control and marked accordingly.
All Drainage pipes and the majority of fittings (unless stated otherwise) are manufactured from unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC-U)
Inspection chambers, 0-90° adjustable bend, gully traps and gully grids are manufactured from polypropylene.
Floplast Underground Drainage systems are designed for use in gravity drainage and sewerage installations at depths of up to 10 metres.
- 110MM PIPE AND FITTINGS
- D043- 3M
- D046 – 6M
- D143 – 3M
- D146 – 6M
PIPE COUPLINGS, SINGLE SOCKET BENDS, DOUBLE SOCKET BENDS, LARGE RADIOUS BENDS, EQUAL JUNCTIONS, ACCESS FITTINGS, UNIVERSAL TRAPS, DRAIN GUARD, 110MM NON-RETURN VALVE
CONFORM TO: BS 4660:2000, BS EN 1401-1:2009, BS EN 124:1994, BS EN 13598-1:2010
PLEASE NOTE RODDING POINT D884 – 45 RODDING POINT WITH SEALED ACCESS COVER SUITABLE FOR LOADING UP TO 10Kn (1 tonne) WHERE THE FRAME OF THE COVER IS SUPPORTED BY A CONCRETE PLINTH.
Features and Benefits of using the Floplast Underground and Drainage systems,
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul waste from above ground drainage systems
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give strong durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperatures and waste discharge
- Fittings look modern and are compact, yet still remain within the British Standard Specification
- Push fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all Floplast above and below ground drainage systems.