Floplast D931 Plastic Cover and Frame with 350mm Restricted Access
For use with inspection chambers over 1.2m deep up to 3m. (35kN). 450mm Diameter
● FloPlast’s innovative design for the MAC, brings unrivalled flexibility to the underground drainage market.
● The MAC has flexible connections for all inlets allowing a 10° movement in any direction. This is of great assistance to the installer where the connecting pipes are not perfectly aligned with the MAC inlets. In many instances it will eliminate the need to install an extra bend and provide a saving on the cost of the installation.
● In addition, the variety of inlet combinations available on the FloPlast Mini Access Chamber and the choice of two chamber risers, 100mm and 200mm, provide installers with a significant advance in the ease of which they can plan and install their drainage system. The MAC base is designed to facilitate the stacking of bases on top of one another to give a space saving storage solution for the merchant stockist.
● The plastic cover and frame can take loadings up to a maximum of 35kN. (Please ensure Sealing Rings are used in conjunction with each riser section as supplied).
● Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.