FloPlast RA9 112mm Half Round Any Angle – Black
FloPlast RA3 Available at any angle
● The original Half Round profile.
● A practical, easy to install system.
● Good flow capacity.
● Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
● Pre-lubricated seals.
● Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
● Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using our extensive range of adaptors.
● Adjustable Angles 50° – 156° (RA3) are available – all other angles can be fabricated. Please contact the technical department for further information.
● System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U.
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Any Angle – FloPlast will fabricate any non-standard angle to special order.