FloPlast REN4 110mm Niagara Internal Stopend (Right Hand) – Cast Iron Style
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
To be used in conjunction with: “Cast Iron” Style 68mm Round
● New generation `Cast Iron` style Rainwater System.
● 20 Year `Cast Iron` Colour Guarantee.
● Significant cost saving over traditional Cast Iron.
● Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
● Pre-lubricated seals.
● External fixing lugs on shoes and pipe sockets.
● Black fixing bolts available to complement traditional look.
● All the benefits of PVC, for quick and easy installation.
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 122000-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Colour: Cast Iron Style
Right Hand. For Internal use