FloPlast RHX1 110mm Round Downpipe Hopper – Grey
To be used in conjunction with: XtraFlo Guttering System.
● To be used in conjunction with XtraFlo rainwater systems.
● Suitable for commercial and industrial buildings.
● Practical rainwater handling systems which do not conduct lightning as metal systems do.
● Components have a consistent colouring and are essentially maintenance free.
● Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
● Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
● High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
● Comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements.
● All large fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks.
● Cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage.
● Well defined stylish contours ensure a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old.
BS EN 1329 – Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
BS EN 1453 – Plastics piping systems with structured-wall pipes for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) inside buildings. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes and the system.
BS 4514 – Unplasticized PVC soil and ventilating pipes of 82.4 mm minimum mean outside diameter, and fittings and accessories of 82.4 mm and of other sizes.
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Available in Black, Grey And White