RON1 Niagara Running Outlet
Running Outlet – Multi Outlet. Connects to 65mm Square and 68mm Round Downpipe
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
● A traditional ogee style profile.
● One of the highest capacity PVC-U domestic rainwater systems on the market.
● Revolutionary designed moulded water-tight seal and retaining clip pre-fitted for fast user friendly installation.
● Suitable for all properties old and new.
● Outlet connects to Square Line or Round Line downpipes.
● Internal/external angles and right/left hand stopends available.
● Running outlet designed to cope with above average rainfall.
● Fits 65mm Square, 68mm Round, 80mm Downpipe.
● System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U).
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Available in Black, Brown, white or Anthracite Grey
FloPlast Rainwater Brochure
Rainwater Installation Guide
Rainwater Step By Step Guide