FloPlast RON3 110mm Niagara Stopend Outlet (65mm) Right Hand – Black
RON3 Niagara Stopend Outlet – Right Hand
To be used in conjunction with: 68mm Round, 65mm Square or 80mm Round
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
● A traditional ogee style profile.
● One of the highest capacity PVC-U domestic rainwater systems on the market.
● Revolutionary designed moulded water-tight seal and retaining clip pre-fitted for fast user friendly installation.
● Suitable for all properties old and new.
● Outlet connects to Square Line or Round Line downpipes.
● Internal/external angles and right/left hand stopends available.
● Running outlet designed to cope with above average rainfall.
● Fits 65mm Square, 68mm Round, 80mm Downpipe.
● System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U).
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Available in Black, Brown, white or Anthracite Grey