FloPlast ROX1 170mm Xtraflo Running Outlet – White
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
● Ideal for commercial, industrial and agricultural buildings. Suitable for any building with a large roof area.
● The vortex outlet design encourages the `swirling effect` of the water for greater water flow down the pipe.
● Complete with wide rubber seals which allows for optimum performance in all conditions.
● Innovative and clean modern appearance.
● Semi-Elliptical profile.
● High flow capacity – 11.8 litres/second, outlet in centre, 1.350 fall
● Connects to 110mm pipe and fittings.
● System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
● Silicone lubricant must be used on all installations (SL400).
BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U).
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 1329 –Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
Kitemark: KM 563460
BS 4514 – Unplasticized PVC soil and ventilating pipes of 82.4 mm minimum mean outside diameter, and fittings and accessories of 82.4 mm and of other sizes. Specification
BS EN 1453 – Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure.
Kitemark: KM 572701-Structured Wall Pipe
Available in Black, Grey And White