Plaslyne Kayboard KB150 Window Board – 150mm (Rosewood)
Kayboard window boards, skirtings and architraves are a durable alternative to solid timber.
Window Boards are 22mm thick and have a melamine laminate finish, bonded to a P3 moisture resistant chipboard core. Skirtngs and architrave mouldings feature a polyester laminate, bonded to a moisture resistant MDF core.
– Suitable for most window and conservatory applications
– Heat resistant and easy to fit
– Scratch and abrasion resistant
– No painting or finishing required
– Available in Different finishes and a range of 8 widths
– Matching End Caps and Mitre Joints also available
Size: 150mm x 5m