Powerlon Standard Roof Breather Membrane – 1.5m x 50m
Powerlon UltraPerm is a range of high performance breathable underlays for all pitched roof designs and wall applications (timber frame). It is tough, durable and tear resistant with exceptional water vapour permeability and hydrophobic (water repellent) characteristics. Powerlon UltraPerm Lite can be installed on warm and cold roofs as well as supported or unsupported roofs and both ventilated and unventilated roofs
Each roll is supplied fully comprehensive label with detailed installation instructions and a colour-coded map for geographical suitability per wind zone and membrane grade.
Powerlon UltraPerm is a non-woven composite membrane available with and without integrated self-adhesive strips. With preprinted marking lines for both roof pitch and overlaps for supported and unsupported roofs. This makes installation quicker and easier.
- Non-woven composite high performance underlay
- Tough, durable and tear resistant
- BBA certified for roofs and walls
- CE Marking
- Tested to the latest BS 5534:2014+A1:2015 standards
- Exceptional water vapour permeability
- Water repellent with good UV stability
- Choice of five grades
- UltraPerm Premium 115gsm.
- Flame retardant to BS EN 13501-1 Class E
Weight – 115 gsm²
Nail tear resistance – MD 130 N / XD 190 N
Tensile strength –MD 280 N/50 mm / XD 170 N/50 mm