FloPlast ROH4 115mm HiCap Running Outlet (80mm) – Black
ROH4 80mm HiCap Running Outlet
FloPlast recommend the use of lubricant on all gutter seals for ease of fitting and improved performance.
● A semi-elliptical profile.
● High capacity-ideal for large roof areas.
● Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
● High flow rate means less outlets and less drainage runs.
● Both 68mm & 80mm Round Line downpipes can be connected to the gutter system.
● System is covered by a BSI Kitemark – no. KM501316.
BSI Kitemark number: KM 501316 – BS EN 607, BS EN 12200 and BS EN 1462 Plastic rainwater, piping and guttering systems for above ground use – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U).
BS EN 607 – Eaves gutters and fittings made of PVC-U.
BS EN 1462 – Brackets for eaves gutters.
BS EN 12200-1 – Plastics rainwater piping systems for above ground external use. Unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.
Available in Black, Brown, Grey, White or Anthracite Grey