Soudal 116726 Lead Sheet Sealant 300ml – Grey
Soudalead PB is a high-quality neutral, elastical one-component joint sealant based on silicones.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Sealings between lead, treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
- Building- and construction joints
- Topsealing at glazing jobs
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
Directions for use
- Method: caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
- Finish: with soapy water before skinning
- Repair: with Soudalead PB
Do not use on natural stones like marble, granite,… (staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials.