Velux GGL-CK02-2070 White Painted Centre Pivot Window (55cm X 78cm)
lacquered natural pine finish painted white
VELUX GGL white painted centre pivot roof window provides excellent value for money. With a modern look to compliment any home the VELUX GGL 2070 is the new standard for VELUX.
For a lighter, brighter living space, choose the NEW VELUX white-painted roof windows. The VELUX GGL 2070 white finish reflects more light back into your home than darker surfaces would, and matches beautifully with any room. So you can fill your home with more light, more life. Made from the same high quality natural wood the traditional clear lacquer roof windows, the new white painted roof windows bring a fresh, modern touch to any living space.
The --70 pane consists of a laminated inner pane for safety purposes and makes it ideal for above head height installations. If an object was to hit the window with force, the glazing would hold in place, much like a car windscreen, until you're able to get it fixed.
Convenient – even with furniture placed beneath the roof window.
- Easy to open and quick to close with the top control bar.
- Low installation allows for easier operation and better views.
- Laminated inner, toughened outer Pane
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 and 90°
- 10 year guarantee
More daylight –
You may be wondering how on earth a window can bring more daylight in than it already does, but you’d be surprised to know that while New Generation VELUX roof windows are the same frame size, the glazing is actually bigger, meaning more daylight for you!
Ventilation and sun screening are essential qualities in a window to ensure that your room has a well balanced climate. Modern VELUX roof windows offer even more sun screening benefits as well as good ventilation properties that can allow your room to breathe.
- Flawless finish and outstanding durability
- High quality natural pine.
- Thermo technology innovative use of high performance insulation material.
- Anti-dew coating reduces number of hours external condensation is present
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15° and 90
- Anti-fungal treatment ensures longevity of wood finish.
- Perfect wood treatment Produced from high quality certified wood.
- Expert workmanship throughout. Continuous quality checks during production.
- Highly UV resistant water-based breathable paint to preserve a crisp bright look.
- Ideal for humid rooms, such as kitchens or bathrooms
- High quality natural pine painted white
- No visible joints
- Laminated inner pane with foils for safety
- 4mm toughened outer pane for strength
- 6.4mm laminated inner pane offers additional safety.
- Offers improved noise reduction compared to - -34 and - -59 glazing.